- Crispin has over 20 years experience working in Family Offices with a focus on investment and property.
- Before joining as Chief of Staff of Ironbridge, Crispin worked in the strategy and investment division of BBC Worldwide and most recently as an Investment Director in the Family Office of Microsoft founder Paul G Allen’s Vulcan European Media Holdings where he helped lead investments in The Hospital Group (a collaboration between Dave Stewart and Paul G Allen to create a Covent Garden based private members club, TV & music studios, TV production and restaurants) and European TV sports network NASN.
- Originally qualifying as a barrister, he began his corporate finance career in the investment banking division of Robert Fleming & Co. advising on M&A deals.
- Alongside other Ironbridge Partners Crispin is an active venture and property investor. He has a particular interest in media, technology and the arts. Portfolio investments include Magic Light Pictures, The Fine Art Society, The Arts Club (Dover Street), Shopwave, Marktomarket, Plotbox, Haygain, Hexigone and ICS.
- Crispin is also a founder of film & TV debt investor Richmond Pictures and manages a UHNW Fine Art syndicate
- Crispin has an MA in Law from the University of Oxford.
Crispin ComonteJulian Beare2023-04-04T14:20:29+00:00