- David founded Ironbridge Capital Partners in 2004 and has advised and led numerous venture capital and private equity transactions.
- He was formerly part of the founding management team of Pi Capital, the UK’s leading private investor network, where he led transactions ranging in size from £5m-£120m in enterprise value.
- He is an active private investor in both private and unquoted companies.
- He invested in and ran a data telecoms business, increasing sales tenfold over 5 years and selling to Penta Capital in June 2011.
- He was an investor and an active non-executive director of ICS Learn, an e-learning business that was sold in May 2018 to Primary Capital for over 10x equity return.
- He is currently a director of Edwards Engineering, MarktoMarket and Censo Biotechnologies.
- David holds an MA Hons from Cambridge University and an MBA from Imperial College Business School.
David AlexanderNiraj Shah2020-05-18T08:30:07+00:00