David founded Ironbridge Capital Partners in 2004 and has advised and led numerous venture capital and private equity transactions.
- He was formerly part of the founding management team of Pi Capital, the UK’s leading private investor network, where he led transactions ranging in size from £5m-£120m in enterprise value.
- He is an active private investor in both private and unquoted companies and has an extensive portfolio of unquoted investments across a wide range of sectors.
- He invested in and became MD of a data telecoms business, increasing sales tenfold over 5 years and selling to Six Degrees Groupin June 2011.
- He was an investor and an active non-executive director of ICS Learn, an e-learning business that was sold in May 2018 to Primary Capital for over 10x equity return.
- He is currently a director of Edwards Engineering, MarktoMarket and the UK Business Angels Association.
- David holds an MA Hons from Cambridge University and an MBA from Imperial College Business School.