- Drew is a veteran international media executive and entrepreneur, currently based in the US (Oregon) as Managing Partner of quoin media & entertainment and co-owner of Sisters Movie House (www.sistersmoviehouse.com).
- From 2007 to Feb. 2015, he served as Executive Vice President for Digital Development for Ironbridge client Odeon UCI Cinemas, Europe’s largest cinema chain which is owned by London based private equity firm Terra Firma.
- From his start with Comcast in both the US and UK, he went on to senior management roles within some of the world’s leading media companies. He ran global pay television distribution for Hollywood studios Universal/Paramount/MGM as President at UIP.
- He developed NASN (North American Sports Network) in conjunction with Setanta Sports when he was CEO for Paul Allen’s Vulcan European Media.
- Drew was an executive board director at BBC Worldwide and has also served on the boards of media companies in Sweden, Japan and Latin America.
- He has a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from the University of Portland (Oregon) U.S.A.
Drew KazaNiraj Shah2020-05-18T08:30:31+00:00